Creek Audio products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does go wrong with the product, Creek Audio Ltd. and its national distributors warrant free of charge labour (exclusion may apply) and replacement parts in any country served by an official Creek Audio distributor. This warranty complements any national or regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- Please contact the relevant national distributor for details.
- Is valid only for products purchased from an authorised Creek Audio retailer or distributor.
- Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that Creek Audio determines is fake will not be returned. The sale and distribution of counterfeit products is illegal.
- Is valid from the date of purchase for a period of two years for powered electronics, except that exclusions apply in certain countries in line with national law. Please consult the Creek Audio distributor in your country for detailed information.
- Is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty). Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- Is only valid for the original owner only. It is not transferable.
- Will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries etc.
- For any interoperability issues with third party products; unless we explicitly specify this intent.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by Creek Audio Ltd.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Creek Audio Ltd. and its appointed distributors.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
How to claim repairs under the warranty?
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
- Call the Creek Audio national distributor in your country of residence.
- You can find all contact details by clicking on ‘Contact Creek Audio’ at the bottom of this page and selecting the appropriate country.
- Our representative will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA). You should not return the product without this authorisation, if given.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
Guarantee of quality
Creek Audio recertified products are pre-owned products that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet Creek Audio strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every recertified product with a two-year warranty.
Recertified products are repacked in special packaging, complete with all documentation and, where applicable, the cables that originally shipped with the product.
On occasion recertified products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes, and they are supplied in packaging that differs from that which you will find in stores.
Each Creek Audio recertified product:
- Has undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet Creek Audio strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Is supplied with complete documentation.
- Is supplied with two-year warranty.
- Where applicable is supplied with cables.
- Where applicable is supplied with remote control.
- Where applicable are supplied with new ear cushions.
- Where applicable firmware is updated to the latest version.
- Is given a new recertified serial number.
- Comes in white recertified product packaging.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes.