Using our Website
- This website is owned and operated by Creek Audio Ltd, PO Box 1611, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9TD, England, UK, Company Registration Number: 2795015.
- By purchasing goods from the Creek Audio, you agree to these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and you accept that the Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in these Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights within the UK.
- Please ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate and current.
- Remember to check the Conditions when you use the website as we may change the Conditions from time and time and you will be subject to the Conditions in force at the time that you use the website. We may change the prices and availability of goods without notice to ensure they are as up to date as possible.
- Please regularly update your computer’s virus protection software as we can’t guarantee that the website will be free from viruses.
- We may suspend or terminate access to the website without notice.
- This entitles you to have the unit repaired, free of charge, for two years from the date it is first delivered to you. Creek Audio take no responsibility for defects arising from accident, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, neglect or through unauthorised adjustment and/or repair, neither can Creek Audio accept responsibility for damage or loss occurring during transit.
- The warranty covers parts and labour costs for two years from the purchase date. After two years you must pay for both parts and labour costs. The warranty does not cover return transportation costs to Creek Audio at any time.
- We hope that you will be totally satisfied with your order. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us not complying with these Conditions is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us not complying with these Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or goodwill) howsoever arising in connection with your use of the website and any goods purchased.
- We do not limit in any way our liability for:
– death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
– under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
– for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
– for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.
- If you do not comply with these Conditions, we will hold you responsible if we suffer any loss as a result.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The trademarks, logos and photography displayed on this site belong to Creek Audio Ltd. You are not authorised to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without our written permission.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact us if you would like to use any of the information for public or commercial purposes (firstname.lastname@example.org).