Job Description: Analogue/Digital Electronics R&D engineer.
Creek Audio is an established high-end audio Design & Manufacturing business. Our product range is cutting-edge and services the high-end audio industries with products such as: Amplifiers, Digital to Analogue converters (DAC), CD Players, Phono Pre-amps etc. – driving quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
We currently require an Analogue/Digital Electronics R&D engineer with experience working within the domestic or pro audio industry. To assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
- Design, develop and testing of new hardware and related embedded firmware.
- Work from project definition, generating internal design requirements.
- Design layouts of Schematics and PCBs.
- Prove viability of new concepts from first principles – including circuit modelling and calculations.
- Identify and mitigate risks with the design and development process.
- Assist project management, senior management and Asia based sources allowing for successful running and administration of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Self-sufficiency combined with a team player.
- Ability to implement and maintain project workflow.
- CAD skills required include; schematic and PCB design, circuit simulation and prototype construction and testing, 3D modelling using proprietary CAD software. (Altium, SolidWorks, SketchUp)
- Measurement and test skills required, in-depth knowledge of Audio Precision APx 525 and associated test equipment.
- Knowledge of: Audio Amplifiers, bi-polar and MOSFET, Analogue and high-frequency power supplies, PFC and SMPS and Digital control circuitry. A good understanding of Digital to Analogue Converters, CD Players, FM radio would be a bonus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
What’s On Offer
A competitive salary based on skill level, benefits including; Annual Leave, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance etc.
Please, send all inquiries too: firstname.lastname@example.org